Wedding box to die for

Isn't this just one of the most stunning boxes you've ever seen?  I cannot take credit for the design (that goes to the amazingly talented UK Demo Valerie Moody of whom I am totally in awe), just the making up of it.  I love it so much I think I am going to give one at every wedding I go to from here on in!


Fiona's notes: The instructions for this came from its designer and were marked private.  However, if you sign up for Val's newsletter you can request a copy of them.

Papers: Night of Navy, Whisper White  Accessories: Detailed Floral thinlets, Silver satin ribbon, Fast Fuse

CASED from: Valerie Moody - thank you, thank you!



Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Fiona

2 comments

  1. BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr27 October 2016 at 18:54

    MAGNIFIQUE BOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bernath! I just followed Val's instructions and voila! A beautiful box emerged :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.