Toadstool Birthday

I have had some watercolour paper sitting untouched in my craft cupboard for months so I decided it was high time I used it. I layered it on this notelet card with the very pretty fairy on a toadstool that invokes all sorts of magical dreams.


Fiona's Notes: There are a couple of elements to this card which aren't really noticeable in the photo.  First off, I put a wash of Pool Party behind the image so that the card blended better with the colour strip down the side. Secondly, you might be able to see some splotches on the card.  This is where I flicked my Wink of Stella pen onto the card to give it a touch of fairy magic.

Stamps: Fairy Celebration  Inks: Basic Black, mixture for colouring  Papers: Whisper White note cards, Pool Party, Watercolour paper  Accessories: Linen thread, Wink of Stella clear, Aqua painter

Cased from: Tracy May - thank you so much!



Thanks so much for stopping by today,
Fiona

No comments

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.