Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Tami White


This month the Crazy Crafters are CASEing (Copy and Selectively Edit) Tami White in our blog hop.  Here's the card I've chosen:


And here's my card CASEing it:


CASE notes: I swapped up the shape of the card to make mine 4 1/4" square.  Rather than filling the bulk of the card with the beautiful DSP I added a smaller circle and then some baker's twine all round the card to balance it off.  If you make it, don't forget to sponge the edges of the circle for added effect.  I popped my circle and sentiment up together with dimensionals to add dimension (although it's a bit hard to see in the photo.)

Stamps: Thoughtful Banners  Inks: Night of Navy  Papers: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Floral Boutique DSP  Accessories: Duet Banner Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Sponge Dauber

Blog hop line up:


Thanks so much for hopping with us today,


20 comments

  1. Aww I always look forward to your projects - another gorgeous striking card Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent!! I love this case, it's gorgeous!!!
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Fiona.....this DSP is gorgeous and you have shown it off well....Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorbs Fiona! Good choice to make a square card, and I love your colours. I'm a sucker for navy and THAT DSP! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Fiona, I love the Night of Navy; it is so bold and is a perfect contrast to the DSP - beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is great in Blue. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good case! Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card Fiona. Love your take on it! Well executed and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Fiona. Love how you have used the dsp - perfect touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an elegant card! I really love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh, this is really gorgeous. I have to put this in my TO CASE list. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card and I just love that DSP it's just awesome. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful CASE! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, I had to look twice to see if the circle was inside or on top of the card front. You sponge so delicately around, I had to look closely to find the answer. You CASEd this well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this layout! It's so gorgeous with the Navy colour scheme!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.